About Me

My photo
Just another girl trying to shed some pounds..

Sunday, January 22, 2012

A Small Break

So, I've this major exam coming up.
After this exam I will be off to college and move out. ( yay!)

I am really addicted to net.
I tried to limit my myself to one or two hour. But it just don't work for me.

So, I decided stop them all together for couple of months.
I'll be done with my exam by April. So, I'll be back in May.
Hope I don't gain any. I wont able to do much exercise.
But, I'll keep a personal journal to write down what I've ate.
Calories will be around 800-1000 calories to keep my brain working.

One thing for sure, I'll miss my blog and my twitter terribly. And reading other blogs. :(

But it's only few months. I'll be back again in May. Until then goodbye.
 
Image Source: icanhascheezburger

3 comments:

  1. take care of your self during these months, hun!
    oh, and good luck with your exams!
    Love, Jay :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's good that you're trying to eat enough so you can do well on your exams, your brain will definitely be thanking you for it :) Good luck and see you in May. Take care <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog. It's my inspiration. I can't wait for you to come back and blog some more. Hope you keep losing!!

    Here's my blog:
    lacedupsmile.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete